Your Presence
Announce your presence to the world.
Do not wait for others to acknowledge you, for they may not.
Do not wait until you are ready, for you may never be.
Announce your presence by stepping boldly into your life, now, this day.
Let your life resound with the presence of your greatness.
Speak your truth. Walk your path. Deliver your message.
Comfort those in need.
Step into your greatness. No one needs to give you their permission nor their approval and the very fact that you have a nudge to do something is proof that I support you in that direction.
This day, live. You have arrived. Let your light truly shine.
Love,
I AM
![]()
"I am that one voice, in the cold wind,
That whispers, And if you listen,
You'll hear me call across the sky".
That whispers, And if you listen,
You'll hear me call across the sky".

No comments:
Post a Comment